High Art: Get Creative with These Awesome Art Apps
Beginning February 20th artists from all over the world will begin competing for cash and prizes during High Art 2019. The first and only art competition dedicated to celebrating cannabis and creativity, High Art is open to artists 18+ of any experience level, located anywhere in the world.
This year’s High Art theme is “technology,” so what better way to create than with your computer or tablet? Artists are using technology more than ever to create stunning original artwork. There are almost no limits to what you can do with digital art!
Here are some of the best art and drawing apps to get you started on your winning High Art entry!
- Pixelmator ($4.99): A layer-based graphics program for your Mac or iPad/iPhone, Pixelmator provides both advanced photo editing and full-featured painting capabilities.
- Adobe Sketch (free): Adobe Sketch is a great free program for painting and drawing and is available for Google and Apple devices. Perfect for artists on the go.
- MediBang Paint (free): MediBang Paint is a free, lightweight drawing app created with the anime and manga artist in mind. They provide dozens of backgrounds, fonts, brushes and other tools for free.
- ProCreate ($4.99): A full-featured drawing and painting app, ProCreate was App of the Year 2018 in the iTunes Store. It features 64-bit color support, high canvas resolutions and cinema-quality effects.
- ArtRage ($2.99): This drawing and painting app seeks to recreate realistic portrayals of pen on paper and paint on canvas. Smear and blend watercolors, oil paints and more.
These apps should get you started with creating art worthy of our big Grand Prize. So, get started and get creating!
Learn more about High Art 2019 here and like us on Facebook for even more High Art news.
Browse our online store for great NorCal cannabis to spark your creative energy!