Artichokes and Holland-Daze Dip
Artichokes are a nutritious and delicious seasonal vegetable for early Autumn! Unfortunately, they are mighty difficult to medicate, so keep it simple and infuse their dipping sauce with cannabis instead.
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup Natural Cannabis Co. CannaButter
- Put egg yolks, water and lemon juice in a blender, and blend until the mixture begins to look frothy.
- Melt CannaButter, and slowly pour warm butter into the blender while it is running, (through the appropriate whole in the lid; do NOT remove the blender lid.)
- Blend until sauce combines and thickens.
- Enjoy with delectable steamed, boiled or grilled artichokes!