Magic Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz Natural Cannabis Company CO2-infused butter
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box brownie mix of your preference
- 1 egg
- Any additional required ingredients indicated on the brownie box
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix filling ingredients with a whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Line the bottom of the pan with 3/4 of the brownie batter.
- Spoon filling evenly over batter, one tablespoon at a time.
- Pour remaining brownie batter evenly over filling.
- Cut through batter several times with knife to create a marbled design.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out nearly clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.
*Disclaimer: Our new Natural Cannabis Co. CO2 Butter contains 1000 mg of THC per jar, is colorless and
produces edibles that are not obviously medicated, so keep these treats out of reach of children and pets.